8S 4WD Brushless Brushless power
Get Ready to Experience the Most Powerful Ready-To-Race® Monster Truck on the Planet!
Unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size, and award-winning innovation make X-Maxx the ultimate monster truck. With 30+ volts of extreme 8s power, X-Maxx defies physics, unleashing jaw-dropping acceleration and 50+mph speeds. Engineered to conquer the most extreme terrain and take brutal real-world punishment in stride, X-Maxx is the definition of Traxxas Tough™.
At the end of the day, size always wins. X-Maxx plows over obstacles and muscles through extreme terrain that leaves lesser trucks stranded. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable monster truck fun.
At Traxxas, too much power is never enough! The durability of the new VXL-8s is matched only by the sheer ferocity of its 8s 30+ volt dual LiPo muscle. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big Block™ motor propels X-Maxx with brutal authority and exacting quickness that warps your senses. No matter what you have driven in the past, nothing will prepare you for X-Maxx.
X-Maxx puts the power to the ground through tough all-steel drivetrain gears, the revolutionary Cush Drive system, and our strongest driveshafts ever. The all-new Torque-Biasing Center Drive improves driveline durability and drives larger module ring and pinion gears on the toughest differentials we have ever produced.
Insightful engineering and precise integration of innovative solutions set X-Maxx in an all-new category of superior performance. It’s as satisfying and rewarding to use as it is fun and exciting to drive.
||30.67 inches (779mm)
||22.26 inches (540mm)
||20.66 inches (525mm)
||4 inches (102mm)
||13.79 inches (350mm)
||18.92 inches (480mm)
||7.4 inches (187mm)
||8.0x4.0 inches (203mm)
||4.3x5.7 inches (110x145mm)
|Overall Drive Ratio:
||8.11 (stock, out-of-box)
||Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
||Composite Nylon Tub
||TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver™
||Torque: 365oz. Speed: 0.17 sec/ 60 degrees(6.0V)
||50+ MPH with two 4s LiPo batteries and optional pinion gear
||197mm x 51.5mm x 44mm
||4 “AA” (transmitter)
* Input Voltage: 4s – 8s LiPo (Max 33.6 Volts)
* Case Size: 58 x 72 x 46 mm
* Weight: 161.4 g
* Motor Connectors: Traxxas 6.5 mm Bullet Connectors
* Battery Connectors: Traxxas High-Current Connectors with iD™
* Power Wire: 10-gauge Maxx Cable
What’s In The Box:
* X-Maxx, Ready-To-Race® model with Traxxas Big Block™ brushless motor
* VXL-8s waterproof electronic speed control
* Quick Start Guide
* TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
* High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Batteries: LiPo (2s–3s) batteries. Price on batteries varies a lot, so ask us if you want to buy batteries and we will find todays price.
- Charger: For chosen battery.
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.